Nov 7, 2016

It's been a long time!

Lately, I've been thinking more and more about returning to my blog. The cold months are about to hit here in southwest Ohio, and I'll have plenty of time to share again. But... I want to switch things up a bit. So....

I'm going to divide the blog into sections.

WHAT'S COOKING - I'll list my week's menu plan (yes, I still do that every week), frugal recipes for both cooking and baking, any canning that I'm doing, and maybe cooking tips.

WHAT'S THE PLAN - I'm a To Do List freak. NO day starts without a To Do List here. I'll share my lists, cleaning tips, as well as ways I clean, organize and decorate my home. I'll even share the apps I use to keep myself organized.

WHAT I LOVE - I'll share what my favorite things in life are (besides my family!). It might be something as small as a new quotation I've found, or what appliances I love in my kitchen. It might be a web site I visit often, or a book I've read. And of course, it might be as simple as a photo of one of my adorable grandchildren.

WHAT'S HAPPENING - Everything else will go here. It might be an account of my day, or something crafty I'm working on. It might be a trip we take, or how to save money on grocery shopping. A little of this and that, because that's exactly how my life works.

I've been out of Blog Land so long, I think of this as starting over. Readers (and their comments) will be sparse, I understand. But I'll do what I do, and if you like what you read, I hope you'll come back and visit often.


No comments: