Sep 26, 2011

Weekly Menu 09/26 - 10/02/11

This is going to be an incredibly easy week, cooking-wise. I have so many leftovers from last week, and still have fresh vegetables from my bin to use up. I'm not sure why, but we did not eat the eggplant last week as planned, but I did make a big pot of tomato sauce and have 3 containers in the freezer. I also have two containers of beef stew in the freezer. It occurred to me today that I could use the beef stew with a refrigerator pie crust dough, and make a nice beef pot pie for dinner one night.

Here's the week's menu:

MONDAY
leftover baked ziti noodles
Mixed green salad

TUESDAY
Beef Pot Pie
(leftover beef stew and refrigerator pie dough) 

WEDNESDAY
Pizza with eggplant, green peppers, onions, sausage and tomato sauce
(homemade pizza dough - bread machine)

THURSDAY
Steaks on the Grill
Mixed green salad w/tomatoes

FRIDAY
Dinner out or take-out?
SATURDAY
Breakfast for dinner
Pancakes, sausage, fruit salad

SUNDAY
Pork Roast, gravy
Steamed Rice
Cooked Squash
Steamed Green Beans

You can find great menus (many with recipes) on OrgJunkie.com every Monday.


and also posted here:


1 comment:

Leah said...

Looks tasty! Thanks for the link to OrgJunkie - I've never been there, looks useful.