Because of the panel, I was able to put it together in just two hours. Today I'll quilt it - with glow in the dark thread! I hope to outline the letters and numbers, do stars in the black star border, and then just do a meandering stitch in the CARS border.
But before I quilt - it's back to reality. My housework has suffered during the Mr. B excursion, and I need to get it back under control! So here is my To Do List - though it's for the next two days (so I can get some quilt time in this afternoon).
- Laundry (though I'm not behind on this, just keeping up) - done
- Run dishwasher - done
- de-junk kitchen - done
- clean microwave - done
- vac - done
- clean counters - done
- mop kitchen floor
- cobweb patrol (around ceiling fan especially) - done
- declutter telephone stand/bookcase - done
- clean junk drawer
- empty bread drawer (it's full of toys!)
- find box/storage for toy cars
- Clean family room - done
- declutter family room - done
- dust family room - done
- vac family room - done
- Clean downstairs bathroom - done
- Wash guest towels - done
- Empty and rinse d/s bathroom trash can - done
- Wash bathroom floor (there's been a boy in the house!) - done
- Dust, vac office - done
- declutter desk top
- reorganize toys in office - done
- Dust, vac dining room
Well, THAT ought to keep me busy! I think I'll have to delegate some of this to my husband! I'll ask him to vac and mop the floors for me. What a good wife! LOL Oh wait, what a good husband, because I know I can ask him and I know he'll say yes!
Still on the DASH diet and doing just fine. Tomorrow I'll post the menues I've laid out for the week. I have no idea if I've lost weight, but that's not the goal. The goal is to get my blood pressure down before my next doctor's appt on the 27th. If there's weight loss included, I'll be happy!
I'll also get back to blogging on my Quilting on a Budget blog this week. There's a lot that needs to be taken care of in the background before getting it back up and going, but it will be back!