Oct 29, 2008

I saw this post over on Lucy's Be It Ever So Humble blog, and thought I'd give it a try. The trick to it is to answer the question in one word. Let me know if you put this on your blog and I'll come read it! 1. Where is your cell phone? Kitchen 2. Where is your significant other? Sleeping 3. Your hair color? Brown 4. Your mother? Passed 5. Your father? Passed 6. Your favorite thing? Jeff 7. Your dream last night? None 8. Your dream/goal? Longevity 9. The room you're in? Office 10. Your hobby? Quilting 11. Your fear? Abduction 12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? New Hampshire 13. Where were you last night? Knitting 14. What you're not? Frazzled 15. One of your wish-list items? Move 16. Where you grew up? New Hampshire 17. The last thing you did? Blogged 18. What are you wearing? Jeans 19. Your TV? Quiet 20. Your pet? Joey 21. Your computer? Humming 22. Your mood? Sanguine 23. Missing someone? Son 24. Your car? Newish 25. Something you're not wearing? Make-up 26. Favorite store? Fabric 27. Your summer? Joyful 28. Love someone? Absatively 29. Your favorite color? Salmon 30. When is the last time you laughed? Morning 31. Last time you cried? Months

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted this quiz on my blog this morning Joan. You owe me a visit!

Dianna said...

I'm glad you had fun with this. I love the words you chose to answer!

Dixie said...

Joan... you got me... now come see me in French Lique! Posted something special just for you!
ps... Hope that grandbaby is doing better!

Dixie said...

knew you'd love the pic... i've been waiting for just the right post to put it up...;)