Mar 25, 2008

Receive something homemade from me - and Pay It Forward!

I've joined the Pay it Forward challenge over at Cathi's Quilt Obsession blog. I admit I'm looking forward to receiving something from her, but I'm just as excited to have a chance to send YOU something that I'll make for three of you!

The rules are that the first three people to join the challenge on my blog will receive a gift handmade by me. I have 365 days to make and send your gift, although I am hopeful it won't take me that long. You must write a post on your blog inviting 3 more people to join in and receive a handmade gift from you.

If you would like to join in on the pay it forward, please specifically state in your comment that you would like to join. Also make sure there is some way to contact you so I can email and ask for your mailing address! "Handmade" can mean a lot of things -- quilting, sewing, scrapbooking, knitting, crocheting, painting... wherever your talents lay, I'm sure it will be fine!

I'm excited! Having a blog -- no, let me re-phrase that -- have real people come to read my blog -- has been a wonderful experience for me, and this is my tiny way of saying "Thank You" for stopping by. And FYI - I don't mind sending an item overseas so long as you don't mind that I ship it "slow boat" method.

No comments: