Mar 3, 2008

Monday Mayhem

Blog photo of the day:


My To Do List

I have SO much to do today (and obviously need to get off the computer and DO it!) so I need to make a To Do list to keep myself on track:

  1. Laundry (and lots of it!) - done
  2. Ironing (Jeff's work clothes) - done
  3. Clean out SUV to get it ready to leave the yard (yay!)
  4. Clean kitchen counters and stove top - done
  5. Make bed - done
  6. Vac upstairs - done
  7. Dust upstairs - done
  8. Empty all trash - will do with Brayden tomorrow
  9. Mail BD cards - done
  10. Dust dining room - done
  11. Fill humidifier - ask Jeff
  12. Get ground beef and turkey out of freezer - done
  13. Make meatloaf and meatballs - done
  14. Clean downstairs bathroom - done
  15. Continue folding quilt room fabric - 2 more baskets done

I have a feeling that isn't all, but that's enough for now! Spring is in the air here in southwestern Ohio, and I would like to get outside for at least an hour or so and start cleaning up the yard. Our house is located at the bottom of a hill on a cul-de-sac, and the winds blow everyone's trash into our yard. Once the snow goes, you can see paper everywhere!

No comments: