Mar 22, 2008

Let's get a little crafty



I should be grocery shopping, but am waiting for Jeff to [get the lead out] get out of the shower because he wants to go to the library with me. So, I've been cruising around blogs, and found a great tutorial on how to make fabric covered switch plates! This is SO easy and would add a wonderful whimsical touch to any room.

This quick little craft takes just the smallest amount of fabric, and the tutorial shows how to do this without puckers around the middle of the plate. Generously shared by Pink Chalk Studios web site.

I can already see how appropriate this would be in my quilt room! If you try it, post a photo on your blog and let me know and I'll link to you.

2 comments:

Tipper said...

Love it. I have tried to do this same light switch thing before with paper. I guess it was 8 years ago-I only managed one. Its still there the light for my closet. I will have to try the fabric.

Joan J said...

I've done it with wallpaper before to match a wallpapered room (way back in the days...), but never thought of fabric!