Jul 27, 2007

Today's To Do List

I woke up this morning thinking "I need to clean my quilt room!". It's weird, because that's the second time I've woken up like that and both times it's almost as if I'm coming out of a nightmare. My quilt room isn't even messy. I realize the dream probably means there's something bugging me in that room, but I'm not sure what. I make a To Do List every single morning. I keep a 5 x 7 notebook with me at all times for my list, an ongoing shopping list, notes and phone numbers. It's a habit I've had for a good 6 or 7 years now. Nine times out of 10 I get done all that's on my list. Oh, except for Mondays which is apparently my "day off". To Do List
  • Make bed - done
  • Put dishes away, re-load dishwasher - done
  • Clean kitchen sink - done
  • Vac Kitchen & Family Room - done
  • Fix Jeff's breakfast - done
  • Pack Jeff's lunch - done
  • WallyWorld - done
  • Make banana bread - done
  • Laundry - wash, dry, fold, put away - done
  • Put sides up on guest bed for Brayden - done
  • Bind small quilt I made for Brayden so he can have it tonight - not done :(
  • Clean up Brayden's pool and pool toys on back patio - done
  • ??Clean up quilting room?? - done

I think that's about it. A fairly easy day, so I should be able to get in some quilt time today as well.

No comments: