Oct 2, 2011

A little under the weather

Nothing serious going on, just feeling a titch under the weather these days with what I'm guessing is a sinus infection. Mr. B. has managed to contract another cold, and apparently it's latched on to me by attacking my sinuses. A complete lack of energy yet still trying to prepare the house for an appraisal on Tuesday. Just spiffing things up to make sure they look their best, though I know it won't make a difference to the appraiser. It makes a difference to me!

So probably no blogging until Wednesday at the earliest.

As Tim Gunn says, "Carry on..."

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Hope your feeling better soon.

Karen said...

Sorry you're feeling lousy. Have you tried a neti pot? Best thing since sliced bread! Are you getting an appraisal to sell your house and move to New England???