Jan 12, 2009

Photo Tag

I got tagged by Dixie over at the wonderful French Lique blog, to post a photo -- not just any photo, mind you, but the fourth photo of the fourth folder in my photos on my computer. If Dixie only knew how disorganized my photos are, she'd know she's lucky there's even a fourth folder. I tend to put my photos in one of two folders -- the one marked PHOTOS or the one I can never find and I don't know the name of. But here you are, Dix -- the 4th photo of the 4th folder... This photo is a good lesson for people holding estate sales and yard sales to advertise, advertise, advertise. I stumbled upon this unadvertised estate sale, and was shocked to find five six-foot long tables piled high with top of the line designer quilting fabrics. You can't even see half of it here -- we filled two cars with fabric! At the time of the sale, they were asking $3 and $4 a yard for it. I did not buy ANY. I gave the folks my phone number and said, "If you have any fabric left at the end of the sale and want to make me a good deal, call me." As you can see, the phone rang, the Mother of all deals was made, and I was the proud owner of about 800 yards of quilting fabric. Oh yeah.... Thanks, Dix! That was a great motivator for me to get away from this computer and go upstairs and quilt! LOL Now there's rules to this'here Picture Tag -- and here they are: 1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer. 2) Select the 4th picture in the folder. 3) Explain the picture. 4) Tag 4 people to do the same. I am going to tag: Karen at Now Don't Get Me Started Jan at It's the Cat's House Tina at Quilt Dancing and ???? TAG! You're it!

2 comments:

Dixie said...

joan
wonderful post as always> the stories our pictures tell! thanks for playing!

have a blissful day quilting! dixie

Tina said...

I posted my pic on my blog....haven't picked my tagged people yet....