Nov 14, 2008

fridayfillin.gif 1. Please feel free to comment on my blog! 2. When I use a magic marker I can't help sniffing it occasionally. 3. My favorite thing to cook is omelettes - though I don't eat eggs! 4. Time with my kids and grandson is something I can't get enough of. 5. That's the thing I love most about my husband is his offbeat sense of humor. 6. News headlines always makes me think to myself, what the heck? 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some down time and knitting, tomorrow my plans include going to a local rummage sale and Sunday, I want to work on Christmas gifts! THINGS I'M GRATEFUL FOR TODAY:
  1. A wonderful 60 degree day -- I'll be outside with my grandson!
  2. My first cup of coffee this morning -- sitting out on my deck watching the sunrise.
  3. The motivation to declutter my office today (Thanks Organising Queen!).
  4. My grandson's progress with vocabulary -- it's so wonderful to hold full conversations with a two year old!
  5. My son loved his birthday gifts. Happy Birthday, sweetie!

1 comment:

Dixie said...

I too hope to have a decluttering weekend in my office and maybe bake some of that "cookie dough"... LOL

I love your choice of Grow Old with You - Adam Sandler. I might steal it! ;)

Have a happy, sunny day!