Oct 20, 2008

My DayBook for October 20, 2008

Outside my Window... Nicely raked gardens, bright blue skies, a gentle cool breeze. I am thinking... of how much I enjoyed spending the day with my husband and grandson yesterday. I am thankful for... my grandson being so well-behaved when we're out in public (and even when we're not!). From the kitchen... Grocery list on the counter, waiting to be completed. Coupons needing to be cut out and filed. Sale flyers needing to be poured over. Menues still to be planned. I am wearing... Black sweatpants, blue sweatshirt, black socks, but I'll change before I go out shopping. I am reading... "The Sunday Wife" by Cassandra King. I am hoping... that little fairies will magically appear and clean the rest of my house for me. I am creating... a crazy 9 patch quilt in retro 30's prints. I am hearing... the dishwasher humming, the washing machine sloshing, the dryer clanging -- it's a housework kind of day! Around the house... Clean sheets and clean bathrooms. One of my favorite things... Fall Weather. Blue skies, crisp cool air. No yard work calling my name for a change. For me, the most relaxing season of the year. A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... More quilting, grocery shopping and trip to the library, possibly a trip to Buffalo, NY at the end of the week - it's still up in the air. Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Grandkids - gotta love 'em
The Simple Woman's Daybook from The Simple Woman's Blog. Post your own Daybook each Monday!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Your Daybook brought a smile to my face. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Marlayna said...

Oh my goodness, what a great picture. Gave me a great laugh.

Jen said...

I enjoyed your daybook. I love the picture. Hope you have a great day!

Jerralea said...

Oh my! Your picture thought is hilarious! Did Grandpa get upset?

John and Lisa said...

It's chilly enough here that your picture made me shiver! It's so warming to see fun-loving grandparents, though.

Thia said...

I read The Sunday Wife a year ago. I still don't know what to think of it.