Oct 7, 2008

A Simple Woman's DayBook

FOR TODAY, October 7... Outside My Window...soft pastel colors of an early morning sunrise - soft blues, pinks, yellows, grays - perfect colors for a quilt! I am thinking... of what I need to get done today. I am thankful for...a husband who is such a wonderful role model for his grandson. From the kitchen...the smell of waffles and syrup. I am wearing...Jeans, salmon long sleeve v-neck, no shoes I am creating... wallets for Christmas gift-giving, an I-Spy Quilt for Brayden's first "Big Boy" bed. I am going...to the public library I am reading...Greg Olson's A COLD DARK PLACE - not normally my style of reading, but it pulled me in! I am hoping...To get my errands and housework done early so I can spend more time sewing today. I am hearing...the quiet bubbling of the aquarium, Joey meowing at the door. Around the house...A little too much dust, a dishwasher that needs to be emptied. One of my favorite things... That first cup of coffee of the day. A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: More sewing, babysitting for two days, preparing for an upcoming yard sale on 10/18. Here is picture thought I am sharing... Because of Brayden's obvious interest in trains these days, Jeff got out one (of his many) model trains and set it up and showed Brayden how to run it. They both thoroughly enjoyed themselves! Post your own Simple Woman's DayBook - read about it here.

No comments: